We’ve just added two new dates for our Emergency First Aid at Work course:
- Friday 27th April 2018 at Chacewater Village Hall near Truro
- Thursday 31st May 2018 at Cornwall Neighbourhoods for Change (CN4C) in Redruth
This one day course gives you a level 3 qualification in Emergency First Aid at Work, valid for 3 years.
You’ll take away the knowledge and confidence to manage common emergencies both inside and outside of the workplace.
What will you cover?
On completion of this course, you will have the ability to:
• Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first aider
• Assess an incident
• Manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
• Manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
• Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
• Manage a casualty with external bleeding
• Manage a casualty who is in shock
• Manage a casualty with a minor injury
Who will you meet?
Your trainer is Jason Crabtree. Jason has been a First Aider for 25 years; a Registered Nurse for over 10 years and has been working in Emergency Care for over 7 years, holding a BSc (hons) Emergency Care. Jason began training first aid 21 years ago, at the age of 14. With lots of stories to tell from his personal and professional experience, Jason has the knowledge and skill to deliver a training course to meet your needs and keep you interested!
What’s your investment?
£50.00pp covers the full day tuition, assessment, certificate and first aid book.